Wireless Robotic Hand using Arduino
The project combines the precision and dexterity of a robotic hand with the flexibility of wireless communication to enable users to remotely operate the robotic hand from a distance.
- Reviews (0)
- YouTube video
- Animatronic hand is the design of the robotic hand that works under the information that are received from the glove hand.
- The glove hand consists of a flex sensor.
- The data received from the flex sensor is sent to the servomotor, the motor rotates to an angle.
- Furthermore, a string is used to provide a bridge between the robotic finger and the servomotor.
- According to the angle the servo motor rotates and the finger bends.
- Hence as the finger bends, the flex sensor will bend.
- When the flex sensor is bent, a change in resistance is produced.
- So, this change in resistance is processed via Arduino and it will be sent to the servomotor.
- According to the value from the Arduino, the servomotor rotates.
- The robotic fingers are connected via strings with the servomotor.
- Arduino has been used to provide an interface between the servomotor and the flex sensor.
- Finally, a voltage divider can be used in the circuit and provided near the flex sensor since only a few voltages is required. 13. When the servomotor receives input, the servomotor rotates. So, the robotic fingers being connected to the servo bends to its rotation.
- ARDUINO (2X)
- BATTERY (2X)
- POWER SUPPLY (2X)
- SERVO MOTOR (6X)
- NRF TRANSMITTER
- NRF RECEIVER
- FLEX SENSOR
- JUMPER WIRES
- ARDUINO IDE
- EMBEDDED C
There are no enquiries yet.