IOT Based Anti-theft Flooring System using Arduino
The IoT Anti-theft Flooring System uses Arduino, Piezoelectric sensors, and an ESP32-CAM module to boost security. It employs Piezoelectric sensors in the flooring to spot unauthorized access, triggering the ESP32-CAM to capture images/videos and send instant alerts to your device via Wi-Fi.
- Reviews (0)
The IoT-based Anti-theft Flooring System is designed to enhance security by integrating Arduino, Piezoelectric sensors, and an ESP32-CAM module. Piezoelectric sensors are embedded within the flooring to detect unusual pressure patterns caused by unauthorized access or intrusion. When such patterns are detected, the ESP32-CAM module captures images or videos of the area and sends real-time alerts to the user’s smartphone or computer via Wi-Fi.
The objective of the project “IoT Based Anti-theft Flooring System using Arduino, Piezoelectric, and ESP32-CAM Module” is to design and implement a security system that can detect unauthorized entry or theft attempts in a specific area, such as a room or building, using a combination of hardware components and IoT technology. The system aims to provide real-time alerts and visual evidence of any suspicious activity through the integration of Arduino, Piezoelectric sensors, and an ESP32-CAM module.
Traditional security systems rely on cameras and motion sensors placed on walls or ceilings, making it possible for intruders to bypass them by crawling or using disguises. This project aims to address this issue by implementing a hidden, tamper-resistant anti-theft system within the flooring. The specific problems to be addressed are:
- Unauthorized Access Detection: Create a system capable of detecting unauthorized access to a protected area using piezoelectric sensors embedded in the flooring.
- Real-time Alerts: Develop a mechanism to send real-time alerts (including images) to the user or security personnel when an unauthorized access event is detected.
- Concealment and Tamper Resistance: Ensure that the system is concealed within the flooring and resistant to tampering, making it difficult for intruders to disable it.
- User-Friendly Interface: Implement a user-friendly web-based interface that allows users to monitor and control the system remotely.
- The system provides an additional layer of security for homes or businesses by detecting unauthorized intrusions.
- Users can monitor their premises remotely using a smartphone or computer, increasing convenience and peace of mind.
- It can be integrated with existing smart home or security systems, creating a cohesive and comprehensive security infrastructure
- IoT devices are typically designed to be energy-efficient, reducing long-term operational costs.
- Capture images for visual verification.
- Enables monitoring from anywhere in the world
- ARDUINO MICROCONTROLLER
- 7805 VOLTAGE REGULATOR CIRCUIT
- ESP8266 WIFI MODULE
- ESP32-CAM (CAMERA MODULE)
- SERVO MOTOR
- PIEZO ELECTRIC MODULES
- JUMPER WIRES
- ARDUINO IDE
- EMBEDDED C
IOT based projects list, top best iot project, best project on iot based anti-thief, Project on IoT anti-theft system,IOT Based Anti-theft Flooring System using Arduino Block Diagram & Circuit Diagram, components used, Arduino anti-theft flooring project, Project on Piezoelectric sensor security, Project on ESP32-CAM module, IOT Project on Home security system, IOT Project on DIY anti-theft device, IOT Project on Floor sensor alarm, IOT Project on theft prevention system, IOT Project on Arduino Piezoelectric technology, IOT Project on ESP32-CAM video surveillance, IOT Project on Wireless anti-theft system, IOT Project on Smart home security, IOT Project on DIY home security
There are no enquiries yet.